4th European Conference on electricity and instrumentation in process industries 13. – 15. June 2007, Paris (nur in Englisch)vom 2007-04-26
We invite you, to join the 4th Petroleum and Chemical Industry Conference Europe – Electrical and Instrumentation Applications, June 13 – 15, 2007 Paris, France (letter).
PCIC Europe is the premier European forum for the exchange of experience in the practical application of electricity and instrumentation in the petroleum, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, including all upstream and downstream activities (Flyer)
The 4th PCIC will be organised in Paris June 13 – 15, 2007. The conference program will include plenary presentations as well as presentations on specific topics in the field of electrical and instrumentation technology.
The topics are as follows:
1. Safety in the workplace (Electrical Safety, Safety Instrumented Systems, SIL, EMC)
2. Experiences from Users with Regulations and Standards (e.g. Machinery Directives, ATEX Directives)
3. Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) Engineering Practices
4. Equipment, Systems and Components
5. Operation, Maintenance, Repair, Asset Management and Qualification of Personnel
Fore more information www.pcic-europe.eu