Selection of topics for Hannover Messe Industrial Automationfrom 2015-04-02
Representatives of NAMUR members will be actively involved in the Hannover Messe trade fair in areas such as MES, interfaces and modularisation from 13 – 17 April 2015. We would like to recommend the following events:
MES Conference, Convention Center (CC), Auditorium 3
The 7th MES Conference will be held on Thursday, 16 April 2015 from 11:00 AM to about 4:00 PM in the Convention Center (CC) on the Exhibition Grounds. Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) in enterprises network production systems with systems at management level. Presentations relating to current applications in the process industry can be attended during the course of the morning, with further events on MES in discrete production being held following a break for lunch.
Representatives of NAMUR members will report on energy data management and a standardised MES solution in this context.
Information on the MES Conference is available at:
Forum Industrial Automation, Hall 14, Stand L 17
Interesting presentations and podium discussions can be attended at the new Forum Industrial Automation throughout the entire trade fair. Topics on offer include:
- Solutions for Production Automation (Monday, 13 April 2015)
- Solutions for the Medical and Pharmaceutical Industry (Monday, 13 April 2015)
- Robotics, Automation & Vision (Tuesday, 14 April 2015)
- ROBOTICS AWARD (Tuesday, 14 April 2015)
- Solutions for Process Automation (Wednesday, 15 April 2015 and Thursday, 16 April 2015)
- Energy-Efficient Drive Solutions (Wednesday, 15 April 2015)
- Energy-Efficient Pump Systems and Solutions (Thursday, 16 April 2015)
- Energy-Efficiency in Production Automation (Friday, 17 April 2015)
- Industrie 4.0 (Friday, 17 April 2015)
Representatives of NAMUR members will report on “Interfaces in Process Automation” on Wednesday (11:40 AM) and will be involved in the “Modularisation in the Process Industry - Effects on Industry 4.0 and Automation” podium discussion (12.30 PM).
Program details can be obtained at:
Forum Industrie 4.0, Hall 8, Stand D 19
Interesting presentations will be held at the Forum Industrie 4.0 on every day of the trade fair addressing the topic of Industrie 4.0 through current trends (e.g. OPC-UA, real time, reference architecture and business models).
You can find further information on these at: