NAMUR AWARD "Process Automation"from 2010-03-04
As has been the case in recent years, NAMUR will also award a prize in 2010 for outstanding theses on the topic of intelligent process control in specialised fields including
- computer science,
- electrical and automation engineering,
- measurement and control technology and process control technology and
- process engineering
A deepened knowledge of automation technology and process engineering is required to develop and implement efficient process automation methods. NAMUR awards prizes for the best diploma/master's thesis and the best doctoral thesis to further increase the attractiveness of this promising interdisciplinary field and encourage young scientists to deepen their knowledge of this area.
Submission call 2010
Holders of a chair in the respective specialised fields are invited to submit applications for the best thesis. The appropriate credentials of the submitting university or college professor should be included with the application. Theses should contain a summary of approximately 2 pages or, where this is not the case, a separate summary should be included with the application. Related publications can also be submitted in support of applications (please submit all documents by e-mail to office@NAMUR.de).
- Closing date for applications: June 30th, 2010
- Notification of all applicants (chair holders): October 15th, 2010
- Prize awarded during the NAMUR Annual General Meeting (Friday, November 12th, 2010)
- 1000 € for selected diploma/master's thesis
- 2000 € for selected doctoral thesis