NAMUR Award “Intelligent Process and Operational Management”from 2016-02-22
As has been the case in recent years, NAMUR will also award a prize in 2016 for outstanding theses on the topic of intelligent process and operational management in specialised fields including
- automation engineering,
- electrical engineering,
- information technology
- measurement and control technology,
- process control technology and
- process engineering
A deepened knowledge of automation technology and process engineering is required to develop and implement efficient process automation methods. NAMUR awards prizes for the best diploma/master’s thesis and the best doctoral thesis to further increase the attractiveness of this promising interdisciplinary field and encourage young scientists to deepen their knowledge of this area.
Submission call 2016
Holders of a chair in the respective specialised fields are invited to submit informal applications for the best thesis. Related publications can also be submitted in support of applications (please submit all documents by e-mail to office[at]namur.de).
- Closing date for applications: June 24th, 2016
- Notification of all applicants (chair holders): October 14th, 2016
- Prize awarded during the NAMUR Annual General Meeting: November 11th, 2016
- 1000 € for selected diploma / master’s thesis
- 2000 € for selected doctoral thesis
NAMUR – Interessengemeinschaft Automatisierungstechnik der Prozessindustrie e.V.
c/o Bayer Technology Services GmbH
Building K 9
Any recourse to courts of law is excluded. ￼