NAMUR AWARD 2013from 2013-01-24
NAMUR AWARD "Intelligent Process and Operational Management"
As has been the case in recent years, NAMUR will also award a prize in 2013 for outstanding theses on the topic of intelligent process control in specialised fields including
• automation engineering,
• electrical engineering,
• information technology,
• measurement and control technology
• process control technology and
• process engineering
A deepened knowledge of automation technology and process engineering is required to develop and implement efficient process automation methods. NAMUR awards prizes for the best diploma/master–s thesis and the best doctoral thesis to further increase the attractiveness of this promising interdisciplinary field and encourage young scientists to deepen their knowledge of this area.
Submission call 2013
Holders of a chair in the respective specialised fields are invited to submit informal applications for the best thesis. Related publications can also be submitted in support of applications (please submit all documents by e-mail to office[at]NAMUR.de).
• Closing date for applications: June 28th, 2013
• Notification of all applicants (chair holders): October 15th, 2013
• Prize awarded during the NAMUR Annual General Meeting: November 8th, 2013
• 1000 € for selected diploma/master–s thesis
• 2000 € for selected doctoral thesis
c/o Bayer Technology Services
Building K 9
Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.