NAMUR AWARD 2011from 2011-02-16
NAMUR AWARD "Process Automation"
As has been the case in recent years, NAMUR will also award a prize in 2011 for outstanding theses on the topic of intelligent process control and process management in specialised fields including
- automation technology,
- electrical engineering,
- computer science,
- measurement and control technology
- process control technology and
- process engineering
A deepened knowledge of automation technology and process engineering is required to develop and implement efficient process automation methods. NAMUR awards prizes for the best diploma/master's thesis and the best doctoral thesis to further increase the attractiveness of this promising interdisciplinary field and encourage young scientists to deepen their knowledge of this area.
Submission call 2011
Holders of a chair in the respective specialised fields are invited to submit informal applications for the best thesis. Related publications can also be submitted in support of applications (please submit all documents by e-mail to office@NAMUR.de).
- Closing date for applications (incl. thesis): June 30th, 2011
- Notification of all applicants (chair holders): October 15th, 2011
- Prize awarded during the NAMUR General Meeting: November 11th, 2011
- 1000 € for selected diploma/master's thesis
- 2000 € for selected doctoral thesis