NAMUR at Achema – our recommendationsfrom 2018-05-25
The NAMUR will be represented at the Achema in Frankfurt from 11.-15.06.2018 e.g. at two big events. We invite all members and interested persons to visit the following booths:
Forum „Automation in Dialogue“, Hall 11.0, F 59
The Forum "Automation in Dialogue" was jointly prepared by the organizations ARC Advisory Group, NAMUR and ZVEI. For the first time, the event will take place within Hall 11.0. Lectures, Meet the Experts, panel discussions or so-called Toxic Talks are held daily. In this new format, "Toxic Talk: Industry Experts in Dialogue", two experts will discuss controversial topics of automation.
The following topics will be discussed at the event:
- Results of the SIDAP project
- Process Automation Market
- IT/OT Convergence
- Change in process analytics
- Ethernet and explosion protection
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digitization to the field
- Security for Safety, NA 163
- Energy efficiency through digitization
- Open Process Automation (OPA), NAMUR Open Architecture (NOA) and Modular Control
- Data analysis for higher plant availability
- Functionality and diagnostics in field devices
- Pros and Cons of Industrie 4.0
- Value chains in the process industry
- Digital service concepts
- Micro- and Millireactors
For more information, see the forum flyer ->
The forum also offers the opportunity for a little breather during the exhausting visit at the fair.
Booth “Process INDUSTRIE 4.0: The Age of Modular Production”, Hall 9.2, D 41
At the joint booth of NAMUR, ProcessNet, VDMA and ZVEI, the current development status of the modular automation concept will be presented. Since the HMI interface of the MTP has already been successfully show on the manufacturer's demonstrators in the past, the process control interface can now be presented at Achema for the first time. As a highlight, a plant consisting of several modules will be presented, which are controlled via MTPs by an overlying orchestration level. The concept of modular automation has clear potential for a sustainable change in the process industry automation over the next few years.
You can find the booth flyer here ->
Enjoy the Achema.
Your NAMUR Office